God's Canvas

God's Canvas

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Best Friends


I grew up in Kansas City and have very fond memories of my childhood. When we first moved there, I met a girl who became one of my very best friends. 24 years later we are still the closest of friends. 

Now we are both living in Utah and our boys play together. I hope (and I think she does too) that our boys can become very close friends too!

I am amazed at the bond that friendships can create. I know we will always be friends no mater how close or far away from each other we are. 

Today we met up at a great museum and as always it was very fun to see our boys interact and play together. 

I challenge all you who read this to talk to a friend today. If you are close, go visit them. If you're not close give them a call or text. Let them know you are thinking about them. 

Cami and I during our college years 

Max 26 months Asa 18 months 

No comments:

Post a Comment