God's Canvas

God's Canvas

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Just Keep Going...

Life can be hard. It can be full of hardships and struggle. I have found it is harder when all I focus on is the bad, the ugly, the negative. But life is great even with the struggles.

So how do we get out of this rut? I think one thing we can do is to start looking at our blessings.  Though we may have some hard things in our lives, I think we can all find positive things in our lives too. Hopefully the positive can out weigh the negative. 

I always have an easier time accepting my hardships when I pray for help. We are all human and we are not perfect. I believe we were put on this earth to grow and become someone better. However, we cannot do it on our own. We need help from our Father in Heaven. I know (even though I have a hard time accepting at first) we can grow from our trials. 

Life is such a wonderful blessing and I hope that as I go throughout my life, that I can continue to improve on this simple statement: Life can be hard, but we can find happiness through the trials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment